Grace B. Luhrs University Elementary School Enrollment Procedures
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to obtain information about Grace B. Luhrs University Elementary School (GBLUES) to determine whether to apply for choice enrollment.
- The student must meet all enrollment requirements for the Shippensburg Area School District by May 1. This includes age, residency, required forms, and other requirements according to SASD Policies. For more information click here.
- Parents/guardians of students entering kindergarten must complete the entire district registration process by May 1. To begin registration click here.
- Parents/guardians need to complete a Lottery Registration Application.
- - For Kindergarten (Click here for the form)
- - For other grades (Click here for the form)
Kindergarten applicants who are legally identified as a sibling of a current student attending grade K-4 in GBLUES and living at the same residence, will be enrolled first in kindergarten. Parents will still need to complete a Lottery Registration Application to have a spot reserved.
Should more students apply than openings in any grade, there will be a lottery to determine which students get those openings. The rest of the students will be put on a waiting list in the order determined by the drawing in case any spots become available in the future.